Nexus Co-Work is a collaborative and inspiring work space that is home to dynamic start-ups and entrepreneurs.
We are looking for a Community Associate Intern who will be the primary person in charge of:
- Creating a unique, comfortable, welcoming and collaborative environment for our members.
- Ensuring that the space is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
- Managing front desk operation providing exceptional hospitable service to all members, guests and visitors.
Greeting /Point of Contact
- Cover the front desk during business hours.
- Greet and check-in members guests.
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails.
- Be the primary point of contact for the Nexus community.
- Assist with organization, set-up and breakdown of events.
- Help manage an internal calendar of private event rentals flowing through the space
- Respond to incoming leads in a timely manner and help facilitate new private rental leads
- Coordinate with various vendors to organize any additional logistics required for an event.
- Manage the accounts payable process in full, giving direction to management on timelines and payments due each month.
- Develop and implement plan of action to improve the cleaning services operational efficiency; focus on space attractiveness and cleanliness.
- Make recommendations to management for any repairs, maintenance, or updates required on the space.
- Create comprehensive quality control reports that allow all stakeholders to improve member experience.
- Report on petty cash expense management.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with Internet, printing equipment and software.
- Bachelor degree or diploma in communication and PR, business, marketing, hospitality or any related fields.
- Customer service skills and orientation
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills
- Social, passionate personality with a hands-on mentality and approach.
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities